PPE - Gloves
- Powder-free for easy donning
- Latex-free for safe for those with latex allergies
- Also great for cleaning and bussing tables
- Safe for food contact so great for food preparation
- Comfortable design for general-purpose use
Safety Zone Powder Free Clear Vinyl GlovesSafety Zone
General-purpose vinyl gloves are stronger than polyethylene gloves and offer greater comfort for jobs like food preparation, bussing and cleaning where gloves will be worn for a greater period of time. All components comply with the provisions of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act so they are safe for repeated use in direct contact with food. These economy gloves are produced with 100 percent vinyl resin so they are 100 percent latex-free. They are also 100 percent DEHP-free and DINP-free. Powder-free gloves go through an extra process of chlorinating the gloves to ease donning. Size small gloves measure about 9-1/4" long and offer a 3.5 mil finger thickness, 3.2 palm thickness and 2.0 mill cuff thickness.