PPE - Gloves
- Maximum dexterity with framing finger configuration
- Maximum comfort with neoprene knuckle pad
- Superior grip with Tena-Grip reinforcement zones
- Great for use in construction and other heavy-duty work
- Rugged, maximum protection
ProFlex 710 Heavy-Duty Utility GlovesProFlex
ProFlex 710 Heavy-Duty Utility Gloves provide superior protection for the skilled professional. They come ready to serve with a state-of-the-art, abrasion-resistant gripping material. Use for heavy-duty work, construction, framing/carpentry, roofing and tool/machine operation. Rugged reinforcements include Tena-Grip reinforcement zones on palm, thumb saddle and fingertips to resist abrasion and provide superior grip on tools and equipment. Full-finger gloves offer maximum protection while a framing finger configuration combines protection with maximum dexterity for handling fasteners. Padded neoprene knuckle area protects while providing maximum comfort. Utility gloves in size small also feature technical hex-stretch poly knit construction; low-profile, molded hook-and-loop closure with ID space; and pull-on tab for easy on/off.