PPE - Gloves
- Puncture-resistant and chemical-resistant
- Secure hold with textured grip
- Ambidextrous for versatile use
- Powder-free design for cleaner use
- Applications: lab work, chemical handling, small parts handling, food preparation
DiversaMed 8 mil Disposable Powder-free Nitrile Exam GlovesDiversaMed
Disposable, nitrile exam gloves are perfect for lab work, chemical handling, small parts handling and food preparation. Nonsterile, 8 mil construction is chemical-resistant and puncture-resistant. Textured grip provides a secure hold. Beaded cuff increases glove strength when donning and helps prevent liquid from dripping onto your forearm. The 12" long, size large gloves also feature a powder-free surface so you won't get powder on your clothes. Each Disposable Nitrile Powder-free Exam Glove can be worn on the right or left hand.